Sunday, November 3, 2013

I wish I was like you, easily amused


Hello gurls,


I´m sorry for being mia these days, but my son got sick and I didn´t have time for blogging, but I´ll try catching up. Soooo I was listening Nirvana, band that I really love and decided to madk a streetstyle grungy look. I know how how can I be slow sometimes because TRUTH released this hair a while but I always like to wait for right stuff to mingle, it´s a benie hair and comes with a hud for change texture. ANNAA put out this Jill skin, comes in other tones but I went to a pale mood, also you can find all appliers include in skin pack. MES SUCRERIES released this net top, I just love it, comes with boobs appleirs I paired with this ALTEREGO shorts available for The Azz Show. Enjoy my lotd!!

hair Truth Hair Katya *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Dew
skin Annaa Skin "Jill" - pale - *NEW*

mouth Loud Mouth Alli* 
hand Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -*   
boobs Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts 
ass Luck Inc Phat Azz*

top Mes Sucreries One Thing Top - Black *NEW*
shorts Alterego lowrise shorts - monochrome for The Azz Show *NEW*
boots J's Long Studded boots (Black)

necklace Naith Smit Rock'n'Rolla Chain II

bag Plank Couture ES - Le Pauvre Sack


pose Purple Poses Erin
 


xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Truth, Anna, Mae, Toxxic & Jade <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+