Monday, November 4, 2013

L'enfant not so terrible


Hello ladies,

I´m in a pink mody so I wanted a dolly look, first of all WASABI PILLS hair is always a good choice, just love this hairdo, originally has a braid on it but I removed. ENFANT aka Sopha Portal released this skin, and its sooo cute and lovely, it´s a line with skins for young girls, thats why it looks so soft. When I think of KATAT0NIK I can always think in cute stuff, I´m such a big fan, always was and always will. I was missing Kat´s dolly dresses and for my surprise she made this cute choco dresses, also in halloween version not shown here plus socks for mix and match, this is a version of her older choco dress and fatpack includes a HUD that lets you make the dress one color, or two-toned! You can choose from all 9 colors to create your own combo if you want it two-toned. When i saw this dress I thought she could make next time a ruffled skirt, because every girls needs one, to be used below dress or as a skirt (a girl can dream). I´m always proud of brands I blog, because before I become a blogger I was a costumer. Anyway THE SUGAR GARDEN released this uber cute socks, comes in two colors and sheer/solid version, it´s add on for slin feet, another release for slink is BLAH pumps OMG, can I say amazing? Enjoy my dolly lotd!



hair Wasabi Pills Stella Mesh Hair - Rye *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Ice
skin Enfant Enfant Daisy C1 Makeup 3 *NEW*

teeth Pxl Mouth open Addon v6

hand Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -*
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium


dress Katat0nik (fatpack/thin) Choco Dress (mesh) *NEW*
socks The Sugar Garden Prissy Ruffle Socks - Sheer White (slink add on) for Kustom9 *NEW*
pumps Blah ( My Satin Bow Pumps ) Purple (slink add on) for Rockabilly Fair *NEW*

headband Monso My Bunny Band - White
choker Kumaki Glasses Kitty Choker

bunny Feather Stuffed Rabbit (Pink) B

pose Rozena ~Neko Girl Pose Set~

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Missallsunday, Sopha, Kat, Eilfie & Hoshi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+