Tuesday, November 5, 2013

perfect wardrobe´s free style


Hello ladies,

PERFECT WARDROBE has a new round for you, theme this time was freestyle so designers made what they want, in this posts I´m showing some of itens worn like ALTEREGO daisy duke shorts that screamed for EPIC cowgirl boots, among others. GLAM AFFAIR released vera for Horrorfest, 5 dramatic makes for a horror glam, and comes with slink and tango appliers. HAUS OF DARCY has the best piercigs ever, when I started playing sl years ago, I purchased a HOD piece, because I´m a piercing lover and I liked this store very much, after a while I begged Aydan to became a blogger and for my surprise I was accepted and since then I was very happy. This piercing introduces new and improved signature metals and additional hand draw metals, it´s just a glimpse for will come that will be release, it´s 100% original mesh and comes in 12 colors also remeber that VIP members get discount wearing group tag. BLAH has this body for The Boobies Show, comes in 10 colors and boobs/ass appliers. SAKIDE released this sexy belts collar, I have a thing for collars, comes with hud for change metals and can be sold separatly or all in one hud, plus in a blood version was well. Enjoy my dark lotd!
 


hair Wasabi Pills Mimi Hair - Night shadow
eyes Dead Apples Phantom Eyes - Revenge *NEW*
skin Glam Affair Vera - Horror edition 05 A for Horrorfest 2013 *NEW*

hand Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -*
 
tattoo Sourires Tattoos Jess TATTOO for PW
piercing Haus of Darcy Enigma Mesh Piercing - Yakuza Red *NEW*

body Blah (My Playful Bodysuit) Black for The Boobies Show *NEW*
shorts Alterego daisy dukes - checkers for PW *NEW*
socks Worldwide Industries Army Girl Garters Charcoal v2 @ Marketplace
boots Epic Candy Cowgirl Boots {Black} for PW *NEW*

headband Pr!ck Tenebre { Black } for PW
collar Sakide Attitude Collars @ Sakide Halloween House *NEW*

pose Bourdeaux bulletproof > store is closed



xoxo Druuna 

Many thanks to Soleil, Aida, Aydan, Hoshi, Toxxic, Jade & Kinu <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+