Sunday, November 24, 2013

sl fashion week 45


Hello girls,

SL FASHION WEEK  is here again with amazing itens, worn here top, pants, boots and earrings. I´m feeling kinda a world traveler, I wish this was true because atm I just can wonder because lotd of things to do at university. Enjoy my lotd!



hair Monso My Hair - Jay/ Red
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Dew
skin Glam Affair Elvi - Europa - 02 *NEW*

teeth Pxl Mouth open Addon v6 

top Brixley - Knit Tank - cream for SLFW
pants Lilicious Baggy Pant White for SLFW
boots The Pyramid HBIC Wheat Socks V2 for SLFW

earrings 7891 YingYang - 1.0 - for SLFW
ring LaGyo Luz ring Gold

bag Tokid attic boho bag (fall red)

cam Ane Vega Vintage Camera Classic Paint


pose Marukin [classic] baroness (Valencia Southard)
 



xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Morphine, Aida, Gyo & Anemysk <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+