Sunday, November 3, 2013

sl fashion week 42


Hello ladies,

SL FASHION WEEK is here again bringing you cool stuff. Also I´m wearing TRUTH hair and the brand new SCRUB pants, I tried a monochromatic look because I was still in a rock mood  going on, but here I´m a lil bit more urban classy, also I add this HATE ME AND EAT ME golden necklace to feel more glam in my look. Enjoy my moody lotd!

hair  Truth Hair Faye *NEW*
eyes Ikon Ascension Eyes - Sahara
skin The Skinnery Runa-Bare face (mocca) *recent*

teeth Dead Apples Lips Alpha - Mega Pack
nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails 

sweater Lilicious 2 in 1 Sweatshirt Black for SLFW
pants Scrub Volks Swatt Black *NEW*
boots . chillie . VIENNA ankle-boots // leather A @ Marketplace

necklace Hate me and Eat me mafalda necklace gold *NEW*

clutch 7891 Bubble Clutch - Touch My Clutch for SLFW

pose Marukin cinnabar illumy (Valencia Southard)

Tp to SL FASHION WEEK   


xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Truth, Ikon, Uma, Soleil, Ramon, Irischka & Riri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+