Tuesday, November 12, 2013

chill mode on


Hello girls,

Morning all, I´ve been doing so many things and my time is really short lately, how I´m feeling like coccooning I made a cozy look for you that like spending days indoors. VANITY HAIR released this cool 60´s hairdo, it´s amazing right? And to match AL VULO released this skin for Fusion, also in a 60´s mood. KITT has this new cardi in store and I paired with DRIFT leggings to worm up any girl. Enjoy my lotd!

hair Vanity Hair Wasted Kisses-Fatpack *NEW*
eyes Ikon Ascension Eyes - Sahara
skin al vulo Astrea*  60's chic dark brow brow fairy for FUSION *NEW*  

cardi ::K:: High-Necked Cardigan White *NEW*
leggings Drift Leggings [MESH] Solid Knit Set *NEW*
flats C'est la vie ! studs flat shoes (plain black*cafe)

sunglasses Maitreya Mesh Jackie O Sunglasses
bag/pose LeLutka MAICAO bag/sand

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Tabata, Hlin, Kitt, Kalli & Larcoco <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+