Thursday, October 31, 2013

Baby you're not that kind


Hello gurls,

I know it´s halloween, but like we don´t celebrate same as US I made a casual look for you. TRUTH has this fedora style hairdo and you can use to make a cool look, but I went kinda boho thingy. YOON SKIN released this cute skin, it´s so fresh I just love it, comes in another 2 make ups, but I dig this one most. LES PETITS DETÁILS from times to times put out some boho outfit, which I also looove, can be found in other 3 colors. I´m a lover girl, I like stuff a lot sooo ANE is a new accessories store and I´m showing another release from this store, this cool sunglasses to make my look complete. Enjoy my lotd!



hair Truth Hair Dylan *NEW*
eyes Ikon Ascension Eyes - Sahara
skin Yoon Skin :: Yuko ::  PALE Natural *NEW*

nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails

dress Les Petits Detáils *Emma* Dress Ruggine *NEW*
jacket Les Petits Detáils *Emma* Jacket Old Blue *NEW*

necklace LaGyo Alice necklace

sunglasses Ane Seberg Glasses Mesh MONO Black *NEW*
bag Tokid elephant bag (light)

pose Marukin Frais suave (Valencia Southard)

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Truth, Kitori, Nevery, Gyo & Anemysk <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+