Sunday, November 24, 2013

doll up


Hello gurls,

I was in a dolly mood today, sometimes I feel like that because you know I have inside lots of styles going on at same time. Well KATAT0NIK released this lovely dress and hair bow for Collabor88, and I loved this golden brass thingy, felt like part of an machine, and I paired with BOOM choker to make my mechanic look complete. Ohhhhh I always forget about stuff, also this release from THE SUGAR GARDEN: this cute princess socks. Enjoy my dolly mechanic lotd!



hair Wasabi Pills Momo Mesh Hair - Golden
eyes The Sugar Garden Luminate - Deep Blue
skin My Uglydorothy Baby Doll 1 > old Designers United item
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium

dress Katat0nik (pale-brass) Metal Corset Dress for C88 *NEW*
socks The Sugar Garden Princess Socks - Solid White for Kustom9 *NEW*
pumps Blah ( My Satin Bow Pumps ) Black - (slink add on) *recent*

choker Boom The Illustrious Sproket Strand Copper for C88 *NEW*

hair bow Katat0nik Metal Bow for C88 *NEW*

pose Ray Skin model 3

tp to Collabor88

xoxo Druuna 
 
Many thanks to Missallsunday, Eilfie, Sopha, Kat, Hoshi & Aranel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+