Monday, November 4, 2013

acid lily gallery november edition




Hello ladies,

ACID LILY GALLERY is on a new round with nice stuff, in this post I´m wearing some itens like dress, pumps and pose. VANITY HAIR released this 20´s hairdo, it´s so vintage and classy to pair I´m also wearing a skin from AL VULO made for The Boobies Show, comes with appliers, shown here just slink hand and feet. To make my look complete cool accessories like this HATE ME AND EAT ME shades and this glam ring from LAGYO. Enjoy my classy lotd!

hair Vanity Hair Pixivor-Fatpack *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Hazel
skin Al Vulo Sibilla natural dark brow sunkissed for The Boobies Show *NEW*

teeth Dead Apples Lips Alpha - Mega Pack

hand Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -*
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium * 


dress Malfean Visions Sunday Dress Eggshell for ALG
pumps Lvle Elena Pump - Nude - for ALG

ring LaGyo Jaide ring gold *NEW*

shades Hate me and Eat me - my shades - black *NEW*
clutch Milk Motion Studded clutch - B - leather black > past arcade

pose Elephant Poses Falling for you for ALG



xoxo Druuna 

Many thanks to Tabata, Hlin, Soleil, Gyo & Riri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+