Friday, February 21, 2014

soho market february round 6


Hello ladies,

It´s another day in paradise and I´m bringing to you amazing stuff. TRUTH released this hair and it´s so cute sexy, just love it and I paired with EGOZY mendonza skin, this brand was kinda of mia but gladly came back, I really like Nicole´s skins, they are always luscious, here I´m wearing eyebrowns and lips as add-ons, skin comes with appliers and mesh ears too. SOHO MARKET comes with another round and has plenty of cool things for afordable prices, some valetines items but you can totally go on another way., plus did I say I´m in love with Six bois pumps? They´re amazing and made for slink feet. Enjoy my lotd!



hair Truth Hair Tyr *NEW*
eyes Ikon Ascension Eyes - Sahara
skin Egozy Mendoza (Tan) @ Marketplace *NEW*

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium

shirt Lethal Couture Sleeveless Button-Up Dark for SM
skirt Iaf Gold Sequin Pencil Skirt for SM
pumps Six Bois Glam pointed heels Black/Gold v2 @ Marketplace

cuff Lns Designs AMARIS CUFF - B/R for SM

bag 7891 Meow Clutch - Black for SM

pose YoGa Poses Heart Light for SM



xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Truth & Nicole <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+