Monday, February 3, 2014

enchanted Titania


Hello ladies,

Today I felt like running of everything, unfortunately can´t do that irl so second life is my secret hideout, my secret place just have to log in and it´s done. I really love blogging, it´s like therapy to me. 

Anyway TRUTH has this side ponytail and it´s totally cute, to make my queen fairy look this LES PETITS DETÁILS dress is perfect and you can find at Couturier's Dock Event. Also to accessorize me ENFANT TERRIBLE horns/headband and CUBIC CHERRY KREATIONS rod, both itens can be found at The Fantasy Gacha Carnival. Enjoy my lotd!



hair Truth Hair Junia *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Ice 
skin Glam Affair Magenta skin - Asia - 03 > past the seasons story item
freckles Glam Affair Kaelyn - Artic - Freckles 01

horns Enfant Terrible Midsommer Dream Flowerband pastel RARE for FGC *NEW*
wings Evie´s Closet Minuet Wings > part of outfit & past giving circle gift

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium

dress Les Petits Detáils *Valeria* Dress for Couturier's Dock Event *NEW*

heandband Enfant Terrible Midsommer Dream horns 2 for FGC *NEW*
rod Cubic Cherry Kre-ations {Exile~ Heart's Key} Common staff for FGC *NEW*

pose Marukin old hunt item n/a (Valencia Southard)

Tp to Fantasy Gacha Carnival

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Truth, Aida,
Jalilah, Nevery & Kreao <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+