Saturday, February 1, 2014

as long as it takes


Hello ladies,

Hoping you having a good weekend and bringing some news, soo my looks is slightly inspired by Django Unchained, if you didnt see it so please do because it´s amazing, when I liked a movie I see a lot of times. Well TRUTH has this amazing hair and I paired with NEW FACES bianca new skin both in gingers because I love making this combo. GIZZA released this sexy outfit, it´s composed by top, pants and gun holster, EUDORA put out those boots as special edition for 21Shoes event, but it was only available at 24h period, same way I lost this first round I bet those things happens with you too, so stay tuned for next round, anyway LAGYO has this cool hat for Fifty Linden Friday, but I also bet it´s still there. Enjoy my lotd!


hair Truth Hair Rowan *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Dew
skin New Faces Bianca [Pale] *NEW*
teeth Pxl Mouth open Addon v6

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -*

outfit Gizza Untouchables [Black] *NEW*
boots Eudora Rockstar Boots Paisley Coffee *NEW*  

hat LaGyo Miroslava simple hat Black > past FLF *NEW*
clutch Luse Olympia Leather Clutch Bag - Black/Gold @ Marketplace 

pose Glitterati Purse @ Marketplace

xoxo Druuna  

Many thanks to Truth, Gwen, Giz, Eudora, Gyo & David <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+