Thursday, February 27, 2014

plan from outer space

Hello ladies,

Danger Will Robinson, be careful when you least expect junk from out of space is falling out, lool nevermind. I´m just crazy today and I made a space cutie look: TRUTH has this cutie ponytail with side bangs which I adore. BLAH released this top and jumper for an event a while ago, but I just could post now and I paired with THE SUGAR GARDEN creepers, to accessorize me KATAT0NIK kitty helmet and MISHMISH cutie pig space astronaut plus planets and a background, both are available at Collabor88, so hurry to grab them because you only have few days left to get it. Enjoy my space lotd!


hair Truth Hair Gretchen *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Ice
skin Glam Affair Elvi - Europa - 01 

mouth Loud Mouth Alli
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium

lipstick The Sugar Garden Angel Lipstick - Pink Ombre

top Blah ( My Rawr Crop Top ) Nude *NEW*
jumper Blah ( My Cheetah Jumper ) Nude *NEW*
shoes The Sugar Garden Cupid Creepers - White - *NEW*

helmet Katat0nik (purple) Space Kitty Helmet for Collabor88 *NEW*
belt Loulou&Co Belt :: COSMOS :: > old cinema item

pose Rozena Neko Girl Pose am I cute?

background, pigs & planet Mishmish & Ohmai Supernova for Collabor88 *NEW*

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Truth, Aida, Hoshi, Eilfie, Kat, Lolly & Aime <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+