Tuesday, February 25, 2014

of human bondage





Hello ladies,

I´m totally upset, lately besides a lot things to do my internet conexion is killing me. Daily we are "hostages" from technology and when went down it´s the end. We are chained to all this, but I can´t live without loool. I decided go on a slavery look, MONSO has this braided hair and it´s available at Collabor88 now DEAD APPLES have some news for you, Soleil made this cute skin it´s beta so it´s a wip and soon to be released, but I love it because her lips and nose are pure <3. Well SAKIDE has this cool silks and you can find it at The Fantasy Collective and I paired with ENFANT TERRIBLE armor chains. Enjoy my slave lotd!



hair Monso My Hair - Elsa/ Light Blonde for Collabor88 *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Quicksilver
skin Dead Apples Ari - Porcelain - Pure > beta skin *soon*

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
feet Slink Womens Medium Barefeet 

silks Sakide Arabian Diva Black for The Fantasy Collective *NEW*

face chain Mes Sucreries The Cross Chain > store is closed
body armor Enfant Terrible Decor Armor black for We <3 roleplay *NEW*
cuffs Boom Fearless wrist cuff (v2) espresso

tent FallnAngel Creations Gypsy Tent Green > old hunt item

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Morphine, Soleil, Kinu,
Jalilah & Aranel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+