Thursday, February 13, 2014

forget me not


Hello girls,

Howdy, I hope you are all having a good week, I tried a look to cheer us all. Well VANITY HAIR has this cutie messy medium hair and I paired with YOON SKIN, has some makes inside but this was the one I love most, pale colors. GATO is also at Collabor 88 and this month´s theme is about space, I just love this funky dress with strong colors, plus I added this awesome HATE ME AND EAT ME hat Enjoy my lotd!



hair Vanity Hair Forget Me Not-Fatpack *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Green
skin/freckles Yoon Skin :: Anjela :: Pale Makeup Soft *NEW*

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -*
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium*

dress Gato Cosmo dress for Collabor88 *NEW*
pumps Whatever High Heel 2.0 - orange -

hat Hate me and eat me the nini hat zerozeroone *recent*
clutch/pose Blah (My Studded Clutch) Seafoam

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Tabata, Kitori, Lalu, Anna, Riri & Hoshi <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+