Saturday, February 15, 2014

be my valentine


Hello girls,

I know that valentine´s day was yesterday but I´m posting look today only and my name should be bunny, Alice´s Wonderland craracter because I´m always late. RED MINT has this cutie long hairdo with adorable bows on it, you can change bow color and PXL put out for our lovely ladies jade skin just in time for valentine´s. This KATAT0NIK´s choco dress is a limited edition and can be bought until today, inside a heart shaped box comes dress and 2 socks, to pair with THE SUGAR GARDEN has this shoes made for slink medium feet, 18 colors available and a hud to change bow color plus MISH MISH is participating of Mingle´s event and has this bunny that you can record a message for your lovely one, I´m wearing it as a plushie but doesn´t have a pose on it. Enjoy my sweet lotd!


hair Red Mint Hair No.17'14 ~ o6.3-Fantasy *NEW*
eyes S0ng Alaska~ LoveSick Eye > dollarbie 1l
skin Pxl JADE NAT "Love Edition" MEB C2 > group gift* fee to join 

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -*
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium*

dress Katat0nik (red) Valentine Choco Dress (mesh) @ Marketplace *NEW*
shoes The Sugar Garden Jellybean Wedgies - Pink - *NEW*

bunny Mish Mish Valentine's Bunny - Be my Valentine @ Mingle *NEW*

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Moni, Hart, Kat, Eilfie & Aime <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+