Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I´m free to do what I want



Hello girls,

I know you are tired to know that I don´t have time, but I think you´re the same with xmas coming, so here´s a look totally inspired by a vacation I won´t have this year loool, fresh and young. Yay TRUTH came back and released 6 hair at once, omg I love them all, I´ll be showing it on next posts, this shown here is dove, the one I love most. ANNAA releases this nina skin, and there is shape available plus lod mouth applier. LES PETITS DETÁILS has this new super dress, that screams vacation, I´ve told you already that summer is near (on 21 actually) and this is a look that I´d totally use and comes with a hat for stylish girls. I´m wearing again this new bag from BENS BEAUTY, I just love, it´s so fashionable and vintage, get one pleease. Enjoy my summery lotd!



hair Truth Hair Dove [LoveJugs 2] *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Clarity 
skin & shape Annaa Skin "Nina" - pale - *NEW*

hand Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -

dress & hat Les Petits Detáils *Floralie* Dress *NEW*
sandals Anexx Fringe Morocco Sandal Camel

earrings LaGyo Alice earrings

sunglasses Mon Tissu Harlow Sunglasses / Sheer Lens ~ Peach
bag Bens Beauty Diana Satchel I *NEW*

pose Marukin flambe folly of fools (Valencia Southard)

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Truth, Annalesca, Nevery, Gyo & Snow <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+