Tuesday, December 24, 2013

i´ll be home for christmas


Hello girls,


So this is xmas and what you have done? Yeah I know this is an old and known song, and despite of fact of that long discussion about who was better, I still prefer him. His song is so nowdays that is incredible and everytime I see that video I cry a lot. This date has become so commercial that we forget what is all about, not trying to make a speech here, but doesnt matter what you believe, or if you don´t, I hope people treat each other better, it´s all about respect. 

Like we celebrate previous day here´s a christmas look that I made for you. WASABI PILLS released mia this wind blows hair for The Golden Theread but you can demo in store. Has been a while since Sopha released her last skin, but now megan´s from MY UGLYDOROTHY  is out and comes in 8 tones and tons of make up for yor customize your skin, you can see all make here. GIZZA released just in time for christmas this sexy santa costume, can be found in black as well. And this cute prop that you can find at FROST. Enjoy my lotd and merry xmas all! 

hair Wasabi Pills Mia Mesh Hair - Pancake for The Golden Thread *NEW*
eyes Poetic Colors - Christmas Tale - > freebie
skin My Uglydorothy Megan tone 6 (Queen3 Eye + Blush2 + Queen5 Lip) *NEW*

hand Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -* 

outfit & boots Gizza Santa Costume [Red] *NEW*

pose Flash Friendly Poses HoHoHo for FROST

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Missallsunday, Sopha & Giz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+