Thursday, December 26, 2013

don´t stand so close to me



Hello girls,

 I´m still in a xmas look and today I mixed and match some releases with gifts: TRUTH has this cutie bun hair, that kinda remind me Leah Organa, but no so geek and you can change headband color. PXL put out this skin as group gift, and just a remind that there is a fee to join. BENS BEAUTY released this dress a while ago for an event, but now is avalable to buy, I just love this color and I paired with some LAGYO accessories and it´s available at december´s Collabor88. Ohhh and this shoes is available at FROST, it´s a slink add-on. Enjoy my lotd!


hair Truth Hair Althea *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Ice
skin Pxl JADE PA Winter C2 > group gift* fee to join 

feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium

dress Bens Beauty Mary Mini Dress cream @ Marketplace *NEW*
stole Fishy Strawberry Faux Fur Stole - White > subscriber gift (part fo xmas outfit)
shoes Reign Majesty heels - White for FROST

earrings and necklace LaGyo Matilda for Collabor88 *NEW*

muff The Secret Store Suede Muff > The Inspiration Point Christmas Hunt

pose Kirin Poses Nina Pack > The Inspiration Point Christmas Hunt

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Truth, Hart, Snow & Gyo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+