Thursday, December 19, 2013

genre´s victorian round II


Hello girls,

This is another post from GENRE, and I´m showing this very carnage dress from ADONESS, lace in a dress is win, so I´m feeling kinda of dangerous in red, plus this lovely choker from Ellabella and  Bliensen + MaiTai boots, and Senzafine hat. While I was making this look I remembered about a movie that I really love called The age of innocence, it´s from Scorcese (need I say more?), based upon a novel with same name and have no happy ending (sorry for spoiler), but is a must read/see. Enjoy my not so innocent lotd!


hair Wasabi Pills Veronica Mesh Hair - Ash
eyes  Ikon Destiny Eyes - Ice
skin Jalwa - Zahida - Victorian - for GENRE

dress Adoness ethel: red: for GENRE *NEW*
boots Bliensen + MaiTai - Mazurka - Ankle Boots - Black/Black - for GENRE

necklace Ellabella Bygone Medusa - Soot- for GENRE

hat Senzafine "Memento Mori" Mini Top Hat - Peridot for GENRE
gloves Celoe mery gloves mine

pose Marukin classic le petit princess (Valencia Southard)


tp to GENRE


xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Missallsunday & Cruella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+