Friday, December 13, 2013

FROST 2013 II


 Hello girls,

Yay, today it´s friday and  FROST already begun so I´m showing you more itens from this event. RED MINT released these cool boots, and reminds one that I have irl, it is compatible with phat azz (not showing here) and I paired with this SAKIDE tights wich is a gift available at event. Accessories always complete my look like this mesh SCRUB gloves and this cute scarf from YUMYUMS. As I wanted a cute look I´m also wearing this cuteee Dolle dress and this Geek bot fox pet. Enjoy my lotd!



hair Truth Hair Renata
eyes Elephante poses Eyes Open *Blue* RARE > gacha for FROST
skin Modish Albina-Winter- <Cream> for FROST

piercing Hollyweird PL//2 -Plug/Dermal Piercing- for FROST

dress Dollle 074 Rabbit Hoodie Dress - White for FROST
tights Sakide Snowy Pantyhose White > freebie @ FROST
boots Red Mint (ePunk) Boots~No.01 for FROST *NEW*

scarf Yumyums Bow Knit Scarf {Frost} for FROST *NEW*
gloves Scrub Bad Reputation for FROST *NEW*

pose/teddy Purple Poses Teddy Bear 04 for FROST

pet Geek The Foxy Bot =White= for FROST

tp to FROST

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Truth, Kinu, Moni,Iokko & Ramon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+