Tuesday, October 22, 2013

wait until dark


 


Hello ladies,


Today I´m feeling really lay back and this morning i was watching this classic Audrey movie, so I tried to do a similar look, there is always a item that start things up, so I tried this DRIFT pencil skirt and I was paired with a system shirt, but I rather not and choosed CEST LA VIE cozy sweater for The Chapter Four, for my feet nothing better than BSD DESIGN STUDIO heels, and you can find more 10 colors available at SL FASHION WEEK. Sooo TABLEAU VIVANT always bring us amazing hairdos and this one is classic and glam at same time and my skin is from GLAM AFFAIR made for Kustom9 event, comes in only tone and 5 make ups, cherry on top was 50´s sunglasses style from same brand. Lo-ve-ly, enjoy my retro/modern  lotd!




hair Tableau Vivant Bardot Hair - Fatpack *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Clarity
skin Glam Affair Neva skin - Europa 05 for Kustom9 *NEW*

teeth Dead Apples Lips Alpha - Mega Pack
nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails

sweater C'est la vie ribbed knit sweater (black) mesh for The Chapter Four *NEW*
skirt Drift Dash Pencil Skirt [MESH] Tweed Set *NEW*
heels Bsd Design Studio Carpe diem silver black sheep skin for SL FASHION WEEK *NEW*

necklace LaGyo Santa Fe necklace gold

sunglasses Glam Affair 50s  SunGlasses Black *recent*
clutch Milk Motion Studded clutch - B - leather black

pose Marukin classic counting blessing (Valencia Sothard)

xoxo Druuna 

Many thanks to M4ri1yn, Aida, Soleil,Larcoco, Kalli, Baby, & Gyo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+