Monday, October 21, 2013

perfect wardrobe´s spooktacular


Hello dark ladies,

PERFECT WARDROBE returned after a break just in time for halloween, oh mah gah so many cool stuff to pick up, can´t choose what to wear, well I´m feeling a whitch lately and so I pick up this ALTEREGO costume, and I paired with BLAH bat necklace and THE SUGAR GARDEN spider shoes, exclusive for this round, just a quickie reminder is that everything is 90l. Also from THE SUGAR GARDEN this witch skin and it´s soo lovely, comes in another colors and can be found at The Azz Show event, lots of appliers (slink hand & feet, lola´s, phat azz and loud mouth) other amazing releases are this hair from TABLEAU VIVANT and eyes from DEAD APPLES, plenty colors to choose. I wish that someone make bat pasties and other halloween themed, because I hat to gimped mine. Ohhh I forgot about LOUD MOUTH, it´s a mesh mouth and some brands are developing appliers for it, I know i need improve my edit skills but I promise I´ll try my best next time. Enjoy my lotd!


hair Tableau Vivant Vlodovic Hair - Female - Fatpack *NEW*
eyes Dead Apples Phantom Eyes - Serpent *NEW*
skin The Sugar Garden  Bunny :: Witch :: for The Azz Show *NEW*

mouth Loud Mouth Alli*
hand Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -*
boobs Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts*
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium*
ass Luck Inc Phat Azz*

hat, wings, body & broom Alterego I wicked bitch for PW *NEW*
shoes The Sugar Garden Lolita Platforms - *Spooky* Black for PW *NEW*

necklace Blah (My Cute Vampaia Necklace) Black for PW *NEW*

pose Purple Poses Erin


xoxo Druuna 

*TSG skin applier

Many thanks to M4ri1yn, Soleil, Eilfie, Toxxic & Hoshi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+