Tuesday, October 8, 2013

acid lily october edition

Hello girls,

ACID LILY GALLERY already begun and I´m wearing a couple of itens from this edition, I just love this outfit reminds a young Chanel playing in her early days, also pose is from event which i mod a bit with Anypose hud so bag wont be inside me.

TRUTH has this lovely updo, it´s so cute and fits my look a lot, here´s a side pic for you see hair detail. And from LAGYO lovely witchy earrings made for Collabor 88, more from this set  will be posted later. Enjoy my lotd!



hair  Truth Hair Vida *NEW*
eyes Ikon Ascension Eyes - Sahara
skin The Skinnery Angie-Bare face (champagne) 

teeth Pxl Mouth_open_Addon_v6
nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails


freckles The Skinnery Full body freckles (comes with skin)

jacket, shirt & skirt Room of Amo Mon Prefere (05) for ALG
socks Kyoot Soft Resolution Knee Socks (White) @ Marketplace
shoes Monso My Fabric Oxford

earrings LaGyo Morgana's earring for Collabor88 *NEW*

bag Mon Tissu Sophmore Satchel  ~ Floral

pose Kirin Fuyu no Uta for ALG


xoxo Druuna 

Many thanks to Truth, Uma, Morphine & Gyorgyna <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+