Wednesday, September 26, 2012

hello world i´m your wild girl

Hello cheries,


Here i am again, and starting to say that this PERFECT WARDROBE session can be cooler? Because theme is i love rock and roll and i´m a rocker.
I know all you´ll remember Joan Jett, but before her solo career, she had a band called Runaways. They made a movie about it and is so good. I love music and movies and when happens this combo is way better, and scene that Dakota is singing Lady grinning soul is epic. 
I always wanted to have a band but i didn´t know play any instruments, so of course i´d be the singer lool. So here´s my look inspired by lovely Cherie Currie, enjoy ladies.

"I'll give ya something to live for
Have ya, grab ya til your sore"


hair /Wasabi Pills/ Princess Mesh Hair - Rye tysm missallsunday <3
eyes IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Arabian Blue
skin [Atomic] Grace Skin (DB)_Buff - CherryBomb > past TDR exclusive item n/a

top & bra [ SAKIDE ] Rock Me Out (part of outfit) for PW
panties *!t :: Circus Jerk black  @ Marketplace
socks :: alterego :: punkd - fishnets (part of outfit) for PW
boots <TheAbyss> Boots//Stompers [Black]

pose MotionLess Rock God for PW





xoxo Druuna <3

2 comments:

  1. I looove Joan Jett ...and I love the Runaways :) Rockin pic !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tarani,

      Me tooo and tysm, really glad you liked XD

      Delete

 
Google+