Monday, August 6, 2012

butterflies are free

Hello girls,

This is me again with another PINK RIBBON FAIR look, i´m kind of sad because i just have few days then my vacation is over, so i get back to work and college. I study literature and english and i love to read, this quote ("I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free. Mankind will surely not deny to Harold Skimpole what it concedes to the butterflies.") so fits me and i decided name this post because i loooove this prize hunt from SWEET SIN, i think butterfflies spirit defines me, anyway i made my look kind of after a beach day and then you need run to another place, this ombre PICCARA skirt is very nice wich i paired with this bikini top from LOLITA and again my champion: a braid hair from YULICIE. Hope you enjoy.


hair [y] Anya - Blond for PRF
eyes IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Arabian Blue
skin [ Gallant ] Jane Porcellaine Doll PRH Pink Ribbon Fair Hunt
nails Jamman Pink ribbon limited edition Fingernails for PRF 

tattoo . Sweet Sin . My Spring Pink Ribbon Fair Hunt

top lolita. Undone Bikini for PRF
skirt - piccara - Ombre Maxi Skirt for PRF
flip flops Maitreya Gold * Flip-Flops Lucid

earrings SuPerBia Accesories - Cabala Earring - Silver for PRF

bag [Crash Republic] Quilted Tote (Pink Floral) for PRF


xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+