Tuesday, January 7, 2014

white snake moan


Hello girls,


I don´t know you if you know that I love ghost looks, everything´s pale like hair, eyes and skin and I made a while ago a similar look, it´s a perfect combo for me. So TRUTH released this hair, it´s kinda of middle hairdo with a side bang which like a lot. A couple of days ago was Ella´s birthday and she decided give us an amazing gift, this ELLABELLA piercing comes in 5 metals and garnet stone only, because it´s her birthstone. Also from HATE ME AND EAT ME this cool dress, comes in 2 colors (also in black), you can detach spikes and only size only so please try a demo first. Enjoy my lotd!

hair Truth Hair Ainsley *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Clarity
skin Kooqla Cherie-01 > old group gift n/a

freckles Tres Blah Freckles (comes with skin)
eyebrows La Malvada Mujer 8 [Eyebrows tintable]

hand Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
feet Slink Womens Medium Barefeet

piercing Ellabella Rondure - Platinum & Garnet > group gift

dress Hate me and eat me vipera dress white *NEW*
pumps Whatever High Heel 2.0 - bordeaux -

earrings LaGyo Skull earring silver

clutch Ty Zvezda Diamond Studded Leather Clutch Purse - Monochrome

pose GLITTERATI - Purse - @ Marketplace
pose Shop o.O stand_42 @ Marketplace
 
xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Truth, Ellantha, Riri, Anna & Gyo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+