Monday, January 13, 2014

baby, you just make me mad


"Thought of you as my mountain top
Thought of you as my peak
A thought of you as everything
I've had, but couldn't keep"



Hello girls,

I´m feeling a bit nostalgic but in a good way and nothing better than a cool song to make me better, yeah I´m just like that: akward. Sooo TRUTH has this cutie hairdo and I wanted a cute look, so for this SL FASHION WEEK´s round WHATEVER has this coat and which I paired with also cute stuff like ENFANT TERRIBLE headband and CUBIC CHERRY KREATIONS plushies, both are available at Oh my gacha. Enjoy my velvet lotd!



hair Truth Hair Luella *NEW*
eyes Ikon Horizon Eyes v2 - Deep Gray-Blue
skin Enfant Laria_C1_Makeup2
teeth Pxl Mouth open Addon v6

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium

coat Whatever Trench coat - beige - [SILVER] for SL FASHION WEEK *NEW*
pants NS Mesh Amy Jeans for SL FASHION WEEK 
shoes Blah My Lace-Up Ankle Pumps Nude

headband Enfant Terrible Oh Deer Gacha Heavenly Rare for Oh my Gacha *NEW*

toy Cubic Cherry Kreations {Nyan~ Snow} plushie orig mesh for Oh my Gacha *NEW*

pose Marukin [adularescent] polarity (Valencia Southard)

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Truth, Sopha, Anna, Hoshi,
Jalilah & Kreao <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+