Tuesday, September 24, 2013

i hope you get your dreams

Hello girls,


Hope everything is fine with you, it´s another day in lazy land and I´m bringing you a layback lotd. TRUTH has this highponysidebraid, same I use irl when I feel doing nothing with my hair, once again ginger powered, because redhairs are cool. My look wouldn´t be totally cool without this GIZZA sweater, found in autumns colors for you, I paired with KITT sarrouel pants, can I say comfy? Enjoy my lotd!



hair TRUTH HAIR Rocky Gingers *NEW* tysm truth <3
eyes IKON Destiny Eyes - Green tysm ikon <3
skin [theSkinnery] Alice 5 (champagne) for ARCADE *NEW* tysm uma <3

teeth [PXL] Mouth_open_Addon_v6 

top GizzA Let Loose Sweater [Beige] *NEW* tysm giz <3
pants ::K:: Drape Sarrouel NepTweed-White *NEW* tysm kitt <3
shoes [monso] My Fabric Oxford tysm morhine <3

earrings LaGyo Mayra earring Gold *NEW* tysm gyo <3

shades Izzie's Oversized Sunglasses (brown lenses) (mesh)
bag *VOONER* MARTI BAG_vegetable > gacha 

newspaper/pose Label Motion My Newspaper 3 > subscriber gift



xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+