Wednesday, September 11, 2013

acid lily gallery september edition

Hello girls,

I´m sorry for being kind of mia, but things are happening too fast for me, but I´m trying to keep things updated. ACID LILLY GALLERY is a bi-weekly event that brings cool/cute stuff for you, from event I´m wearing dress and shoes. So I created my look from there: AL VULO released this skin for Stalkerazzi event, and can be found in 2 other tones; VANITY HAIR also released this smoking hot hairdo, so sexy it hurts, and I love it, and to finish my look LAGYO put this awesome set for Collabor 88. Hoping you like as much I do.   



hair Vanity Hair Sexy Kitten-Fatpack *NEW* tysm tabata <3
eyes AL vulo ! * anemone blu eyes (comes with skin)
skin al vulo Lucilla*  olala dark brow sunkissed for Stalkerazzi *NEW* tysm hlin <3

teeth [PXL] Mouth_open_Addon_v6   
nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails


dress .:MALT:. Mesh - Selena Dress for ALG
pumps BM Ultimate Daria All Colours for ALG

necklace LaGyo Valma necklace for Collabor88 *NEW* tysm gyo <3

bag Emery Clutch Lips #Passionate Red

pose (marukin) frais (Valencia Southard)


xoxo Druuna <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+