Saturday, May 17, 2014

resort day


Hello girls and boys,

Hope everybody is having a great weekend, yeah my life is kinda crazt, too many things to do and I always look up for more. So i really need a break but atm is impossible, instead of I made this chill out male lotd. Wearing some stuff from The Mens Dept, you can find best brands there like TABLEAU VIVANT, KITT and MONSO. Enjoy my lay back lotd!





hair Tableau Vivant Diabolito Hair - FatPack for TMD *NEW* 
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Aqua
skin Tableau Vivant Lucis Albino > old group gift n/a

tank & shirt Mr.Poet Off shoulder shirt White
half pants K Resort Pant Sand Male for TMD *NEW* 
slipers Monso My Fancy Slip On for TMD *NEW* 
 
necklace Haus of Darcy Mercenary  

shades Muism Alibi shade
bag Maitreya Mesh Shopper - Sahara 

pose Yoga Poses Reflection 

Tp to The Mens Dept 

xoxo Druuna 

Many thanks to M4ri1yn, Kitt & Morphine  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+