Saturday, May 4, 2013

perfect wardrobe´s goth

Hello girls,


Lately second life is driving me crazy, because after this last update i can´t log into official viewer and then i downloaded phoenix again, until a new update came in and everything got messed for me. Sometimes I can´t take good pics. Another stuff I would like to say is sometimes I am not receiving stuff from designers, and i wanna apologize if i didnt answer or blogged you. Anyway i´m doing my best, sorry again for crappy pics or just maybe i need a new computer to fix my problem loool. 
Here´s another round from PERFECT WARDROBE, this theme is all about goth and i love black and all this dark stuff. I hope you like my look, enjoy.




hair [BURLEY] Zia_II_Blacks

skin LAQ Ebba - [Ivory]   

horns .:* LOULOU&CO *:. Horns :: DULCE MUERTE :: for PW *NEW* tysm lolly <3
lipstick .:: Delusions ::. I Bite Yew RED (no blood) for PW
tattoo SOURIRES Maishe Black TURQUOISE TATTOO for PW 

outfit [ SAKIDE ] Gothic Girl Black for PW *NEW* tysm kinu <3
boots MIEL TIMBER BOOT NATURAL 

blindfold + eye blood .ANATOMY. Blindfold for PW
collar (r)M Posture Collar ~ No.06 tysm moni <3  


tp to PERFECT WARDROBE    

xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+