Friday, November 9, 2012

Låt den rätte komma in

Hello ladies,


How are you guys today? Hope everything is alright. I know this GLAM AFFAIR skin & HAUS OF DARCY (both group gifts, but there is a fee to join) piercing combo was blogged already but as always i´m fashionably late and here it goes my version for it. I dont know how my fellow bloggers does their stuff but for me is almost like a labor loool. I need that all things mix together, like this awesome CRAZY top wich i paired with WHATEVER skirt. Acessorizing my look this LOULOU&CO belt and LAGYO ring. A white TRUTH hair is a must for my look and cherry on top was this awesome boots also from GLAM AFFAIR. While i was making i had in my mind a movie that i really like, i´m such a vampire fan and i imagine if that adorable little Eli was adult how she´d dress up. Soo here´s my look, i hope you like it. Enjoy.

 
hair >TRUTH< Ariel w/Roots - ivory *NEW* tysm truth <3
eyes IKON Kaleido Eyes - Crystal for TOMORROW TODAY
skin -Glam Affair - Halloween skin > group gift* fee to join
nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails 

face piercing - .HoD. - Slither - Razor > group gift* fee to join tysm aydan <3 
ear piercing - .HoD. - Lost Souls Piercing - Razor

shirt *Crazy* Hime Top *NEW* tysm loan <3
jacket Emery Jacket Sheena #Black
skirt [whatever] highskirt - black - (other colors available for fi*fridays) *NEW* tysm anna <3 
boots -Glam Affair- Seul Ankle Boots in Karakum for C88 tysm aida <3 

ring LaGyo Santa Fe ring silver for C88 tysm gyorgyna <3 

belt .:* LOULOU&CO *:. Belt ::DISCO SAFARI :: for TOMORROW TODAY tysm lolly <3
clutch +plus *Rock Clutch* in Black > store closed

xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+