Saturday, February 4, 2012

aline & me XD

hi girls,

This is my first post that i made with someone, and i had the honor to made with my dearest mate miss Aline Verrazzano, and she´s the cutest ever. This pic took us all afternoon and a lil bit of night to be ready. Poor Aline she´ll NEVER will do this with me again . Well good news is, she is a crazy girl and i really like her, and i´m crazy myself. So go see her awesome blog Dollarbies & etc SL for her clothes credits. I would like to thank you for being so patience with me loool, and can´t wait for another post together.

Tysm aline xoxo.




hair (Milana) lynn in dark browns  
eyes [LeLutka] ellis in cloud 
skin [ Al vulo! ] polly 2 in natural clevage chocolate *NEW*
nails ...:::Scrub:::... zebra multicolor nails for Fashionably Late 

face piercing ::[annaA]:: past hunt gift > not available (modifyed) 
belly piercing <-Puncture-> gemstone navel piercing 

top ::LC:: #84 for Zombie Popcorn Hunt 6
pants AMERIE mesh skinny pants (male) in denim blue *NEW*
sneakers 2REAL diagonal corable 

pose E.inK lubyew @ Marketplace dollarbie

xoxo Druuna

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+